I get asked about this a lot.
Truth be told I was never fond of eyelashes.
I have really long, quite thick ones. And they keep me happy. BUT, I do know the importance of amping up an eye look with a nice pair of falsies.
Some of my favourite brands since experimenting are:
House of Lashes
And those are just a few. Sometimes I get crazy and wear them for a week. Other times, I get fed up with picking the glue out of my own lashes and opt for mascara.
|Lash Extensions - (Photo Credit - Google Images)|
Either way here are five tips for selecting eyelashes and application:
1. Go natural first. People tend to select the most dramatic, full lashes in the lashosphere (made a word up lol) and then go, uh uh, take dem off. Ammmmmm they ADD expect the volume.
2. Use a glue that adheres quickly. Star Glue, Kiss iEnvy are my go-tos.
3. Use a pair of tweezers. They help, seriously.
4. Practice. Don't get frustrated, it takes time, patience and steady hands. Do not drink and apply.
5. Do not apply lashes in a hurry. Trust me. Your eyes will thank you.
Here's a link to a helpful article on semi-permanent lash extensions: Eyelash extensions.
Who wants Lucinda and me to try Novalash?? Comment below!!